Rafael Familiar Solano
Subsea pipeline Consultant, Petrobras, Brazil
- Graduate at Mechanical Engineering from Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (1997), Brazil;
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) at Ocean Engineering from COPPE / Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (2001), Brazil
- Doctor of Science (D.Sc.) at Ocean Engineering from COPPE / Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (2005), Brazil;
- Subsea Pipeline Engineer at Petrobras since july, 2003, currently working as Consultant in Subsea Engineering Department;
- Main activities at Petrobras: Engineering designs of rigid subsea pipelines and risers.
15.20 - 16.00 CET
Virtual Pipeline Summit 15 Dec
Panel Discussion "The Future of the Offshore Pipeline Industry"
Panel discussion with live Q&A session